• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
HAHAHA I thought as much lol
Are you sure? i got some pics right after the surgery 3 days later when I pulled the bandages off...:)

LmazzoFF (agin) :D :D I know you waited a looonnnnggg time (against your wiLL) to get some relief, and I'm hApPy to know you got SuM (finaLLLY) ! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thought I'd uPdate my surgical recovery ! I continue to enjoy a gOOder outcome......strength, deXterity and wound healing ! 2 wEEks post oP :thumbup: :grrreat: :clap:
Remaining is sum stiFFneSS/Pain @ base of thumb and LiTTLe finger :thumbsdown: BuTT, I'm very optimistic this, tOO, will improve !!! :banana:

View attachment 2478

Looking good Dave. Scar is a little longer than I thought it would be. Must have had a lot of work to do in there.
Just got home from some back surgery. I'll race ya to recovery, He told me to take it easy for two weeks. I told the wife it'd be at least six months before i could take the garbage out.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Dave, how's the hand doing?

Today is the 3rd wEEK 'anniversary', and I'm beginning to wonder if there'll be further improvement ? I kinda doubt iT. At this point, my thumb and last 2 fingers are painful and stiff, first thing in the a.m.. But, that goes away after 20-30 minutes. I continue to wait for the call for scheduling the left hand.
It'll be 2 years this November, since I was diagnosed, and I believe too much time passed.....without treatment. I haven't completely given uP hOpE.....wiLL continue to advise :D

ThX MaN...for asking !! :thumbup:

Today is the 3rd wEEK 'anniversary', and I'm beginning to wonder if there'll be further improvement ? I kinda doubt iT. At this point, my thumb and last 2 fingers are painful and stiff, first thing in the a.m.. But, that goes away after 20-30 minutes. I continue to wait for the call for scheduling the left hand.
It'll be 2 years this November, since I was diagnosed, and I believe too much time passed.....without treatment. I haven't completely given uP hOpE.....wiLL continue to advise :D

Don't give up Dave. Takes time. My surgeon said nerves can't take a joke.

Did you get my reply to your email?

SteveT.

100cc

Dave.... it will get better!! believe me....I know. Contrary to what people might think for the relatively small incision, this is a pretty drastic surgery...so, give it time, again...it will get better, and you know that I speak from experience... :D :D:

SteveT