• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

waco-rc

30cc
Nice to hear from you again Geroge and welcome to the new site. I still remember the video you posted of your 68 velox mowing grass still makes me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I sent Dave an email with this pic and he commented about it so, I thought I'd post it here.
I can't make it part of my signature. (What can I say, I have Lots of interests besides 3D).... :p

View attachment 1261

I'm still trying to figure out where I'll put the A9 RX so I can fly it???

Yes, I'm wearing my, (Old), G Squad t-shirt... :D

Jorge61

HeY HeY Jorge !!!

ThX MaN for signing uP and WeLLComE :D I noticed your guerrilla T ! Just forgot to comment...LoL :D I think you oughta drive the DeLorean to TeXaS, bY Gawd !

Certainly is !! Doing the right first :D I've bEEn waiting nearly 2 yrs., so I'm 'eXcited' bout geTTiner 'er dOnE ;) As our fearleSS site owner said when I posted the news....."Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats Dave! Happy to have you get out of the CarpOOl tuNNel laNe!"

Scheduled for 19th @ 2:00 :D :D
Congratulations! Have a great recovery!
I sent Dave an email with this pic and he commented about it so, I thought I'd post it here.
I can't make it part of my signature. (What can I say, I have Lots of interests besides 3D).... :p

View attachment 1261

I'm still trying to figure out where I'll put the A9 RX so I can fly it???

Yes, I'm wearing my, (Old), G Squad t-shirt... :D

Jorge61
PLEASE tell me you bought that car! :)

blakevan

30cc
You know all the spare parts from the factory are in Houston and they can pretty much build you a brand new one if you have the $$$$$.

rdsok

30cc
I'm not sure if crossing my fingers for Dave's cARpaL tunnel surgery is an oxymoron, paradox... or just me braggin' that I can :D

Dave, the best of luck on tomorrows surgery and may you heal quickly....

SteveT.

100cc
I'm not sure if crossing my fingers for Dave's cARpaL tunnel surgery is an oxymoron, paradox... or just me braggin' that I can :D

Welcome to 3DRCForums rdsok...... Stop into the "New Here? Introduce yourself!" forum, and introduce yourself to those folks that might not know you.....

SteveT

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2

Randy !!! :D WeLLComE !

I appreciate the gOOder WiShEs, buTT.....they called awhile ago and rescheduled me to October 1 @ 10 a.m. :rolleyes:

That suits me gooder anywho 'cause I won't have to fast as long ! :D And, I can sLEEp late tOO ;)

EDIT: OMG, that might 'interfer' with HUckfest !!!! :eek: :eek: :(

Last edited by a moderator: