• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN throwin insults!!!!!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
wecoyote;4118 wrote: As usual, I'm confused.

I go to the home page and at the bottom I see Members: 480. OK. I also see Newest Member: iflyrc, when i place my cursor over iflyrc's name I see him as #491.

We seem to be missing 11 members somewhere.

Some of the signups were spam accounts so they get counted on the "order" of signup but since they are not a real account, they don't count towards the total.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
it might not be counting admin accounts and banned users. there are a few that we registered and then banned as to avoid any problems in advance.

Dan767

70cc twin V2
Fluff post. Weather has been good, and have been outside with my RC stuff. When the weather changes, I'll get my post count up.

jcrosk

30cc
Bartman;4456 wrote: it might not be counting admin accounts and banned users. there are a few that we registered and then banned as to avoid any problems in advance.

Thank you!

rcbobp;4401 wrote: Saito 150 is great, but I also love my YS 120's.

Me too!

I still have several glow engines.. I dont fly them often, but once in awhile still. I have an ooold kaos with an original YS 61 short stroke with hatori pipe that I recently tore down and recovered and fly sometimes..

I have YS 60 ss, YS 61 ls, YS 110fz, YS 140 FZ, Prototype YS FZ 140, OS 61, 91, 160 two strokes, OS 91 fs Surpass III, Saito fs 82, 91, 180.. ST 91.. Webra 40 somthing.. Como 40,,,, and a box of misc K&B oldies that I have no idea why I hold on to..

Oh, and a webra 3.5 ccm with pipe still never ran thats gota be 20 years old..

I still LOVE the YS motors. Interestingly enough, I went to YSengines.net to view a manual, and noticed a new 1.20 two stroke thats now available.. As cool as that is, I had to ask myself, WHY?!