• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Thanks New Advertiser, White Rose Engineering

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
SleepyC and I would like to welcome new advertiser White Rose Engineering to the site and say thank you for the support.

Owner @Vern.Smith is a long time modeler and member of GiantScaleNews.com.

White Rose Engineering is best known for their light weight wheels, titanium axles and tailwheel assemblies that all use carbon fiber tailwheel springs. They also make nose weights that double as prop washers, socket head (allen head) mixture screws, and a variety of accessories for mounting DA engines accurately to the firewall. I happen to like the socket-head mixture screws which replace the stock slotted-head mixture screws in our gassers' carbs making setting the mixture much easier and safer.

Please take a minute to visit White Rose Engineering at www.whiteroseeng.com and thank you again to Vern for supporting GiantScaleNews.com!

he tells me i am his number 1 customer!!! I love white rose and all their products, and Vern is an awesome person. Please look him up!!

mndless

Don't know a thing..
2thumbsupcopy_zpsbc7ae997.png