• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN REVIEW!** Great Planes Citabria 30 - 35cc ARF PART 1: Unboxing and Overview

BalsaDust

I'm in. Is it done yet?

Is the spinner that is included polished or just a brushed finish. If it's just brushed and you want it polished send it to me and I will get it nice and shiney for ya and get it right back to you. I found a great way to polish up a spinner when working on my cap by making a mount to allow me to chuck it up in the lathe. Had mine looking awesome other than the reflection of my goofy mug looking back from it. LOL

can't wait to see this come together though and I think this will be setting the standard for how a review should be done.

BalsaDust

SleepyC;18728 wrote: The spinner is just aluminum, but is a nice quality. Could be polished for sure.

Looking at your video it all looks of very nice quality. Can't beat a bunch of boxes of awesome.