• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN November Update, welcome to Joe Hunt!

Joe Hunt

150cc
I meant the face in relation to J. Hunt as lead product review author.

Hello Rob Bossier!

I hope the two reviews I've posted on GSN:

http://www.giantscalenews.com/threads/assembly-aeroworks-qb-150cc-yak-55m.3501/

http://www.giantscalenews.com/threads/pilot-rc-122-extra-330sc.3899/

And, upcoming reviews, event coverage, and in depth electronic reviews will be a nice addition to GSN.

I have received three criticisms so far:

1) Go to more events. (will do)
2) Get up to date on current techniques. (will do)
3) Make the professional model photoshoots a little less sexy. (will do)

Rob Bossier, feel free to email me anytime to let me know how I can improve my content. joe@joehuntrc.com Although, please try to remember I've only been back at it since July, up until then I didn't own a TX or a nut driver. So, I'm going as fast as one man with a full time job can go.

I was candid with Bart when we first talked about the idea of me reviewing products on GSN. I told Bart that I am bias about what I am biased about (we all are). That I can only be myself, and that I will be myself. That I cannot be all things to all people, and won't be. That I like figuring new things out and demystifying them. That I like doing reviews. And, that if that all works, fine... if not?, okay. Bart then told me how he likes to do things, and we agreed to give it a go. I like the idea, these sites are a huge amount of work and time. I'd rather team up at this stage in my life... focus on the content and not on the site. I like the guys here, too, except for maybe @dhal22 , who could like that guy? hehe I kid, I kid! See? Just when you thought I was a nice guy. haha