• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN, Let's help out the 2015 F3P US Team get to the World Championships!

Don Szczur

New to GSN!
Joseph is making good progress on his prototype Lightning design. We now have several practice sessions on the plane. We added some RJ brakes on the wings. Next step is to try out the 9x3 pitch prop. We anticipate next version will be all carbon with lightened electronics.

Attachments

• DSCN0196.JPG
    DSCN0196.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN0201.JPG
    DSCN0201.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 286
Got this email from the go fund me acct. I guess they didn't see my GSN member notation.

"Hello Everyone!!
Many thanks to all the GiantScaleNews members that contributed to this GoFundMe account, brought to you by www.GiantScaleNews.com. HUGE thanks to GiantScaleNews for matching the first $1,000 in this fund. We will continue to keep this fund open, but look for new fundraising efforts and updates on FG, FB, and the soon to be active team website -http://www.teamusaf3p.com/"

RClark93

New to GSN!
Huge thanks to Sleepy and GSN for helping out the US F3P Team! Keep an eye out for updates and announcements as we go. We are working very hard to represent the United States on an international stage. As RJ said, we greatly appreciate any and all help that can be offered!

Ryan Clark

DaveL322

30cc
Hi Guys,

I wanted to echo the "THANKS" for the donations thus far. I wanted to give special thanks to Azarr and Bill Rugenstein for their raffle ticket purchases at the recent Horizon Indoor. They were the top two ticket buyers, and as luck would have it, Bill won the 50/50 and Azarr won the MX3 kit from Fancy Foam. This weekend, we put the Team website online; http://www.teamusaf3p.com/

We can accept donations on the site via paypal or cc. More content will be added to the site soon, including some great raffle prizes. Big thanks to the sponsors that have stepped up thus far (all linked on the site):

NSRCA
GiantScaleNews
Fancy Foam Models
CST (Composite Sales Technology)
Horizon Hobby
Progressive RC

RClark93

New to GSN!
Hi Guys,

Team USA is currently working hard on building airplanes and practicing!

We really appreciate the support we have received thus far, but we still have a long way to go funding our trip to Poland. Look for T-Shirts and Raffle Tickets for sale soon on the website. We have a lot of great raffle prizes with more to come!

Huge thanks to our sponsors who have been very generous!

NSRCA
GiantScaleNews
CST - The Composites Store
Fancy Foam
Horizon Hobby
Progressive RC
Thunder Power RC
Castle Creations
FoamieWorld.com
Giantscalenews.com.

Below is a picture from my practice session earlier this morning. The airplane is a Fancy Foam Anubis guided by a Futaba 14SG. Many meters of high-quality carbon tube and rods from CST Composites result in a plane that is strong and super light.

Be sure to check out our website for more, and to donate via paypal or cc: http://www.teamusaf3p.com/

Regards ,

Ryan Clark

Attachments

• 20150121_111641.jpg
    20150121_111641.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 244
Last edited: