• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN GIVE-A-WAY Hangar 9 35% Extra 300X Assembly

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Both wings and both stabs are done other than matching the servos and setting throws.

20170621_214508_resized.jpg

capthis

70cc twin V2
Hey JP, when we get these done I'll come over and we'll fly em. I didn't realize you were in Belleville. I'm over in Evansville. Not too far away!

I need to finish mine!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey JP, when we get these done I'll come over and we'll fly em. I didn't realize you were in Belleville. I'm over in Evansville. Not too far away!

I need to finish mine!
I'm getting a little farther on mine, but I need to spend a few nights this week doing a few tweeks on my scratch build.

Our field is about 2 1/2 hours from Evansville. Interstate 64 to 255. Our field is about a mile off 255.

If we do that sometime I could probably get @pawnshopmike to come over too.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'm getting a little farther on mine, but I need to spend a few nights this week doing a few tweeks on my scratch build.

Our field is about 2 1/2 hours from Evansville. Interstate 64 to 255. Our field is about a mile off 255.

If we do that sometime I could probably get @pawnshopmike to come over too.
Sounds like a game plan.:way_to_go: