Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Graupner mz-24

Discussion in 'Telemetry, Sensors, Data Logging, Etc.' started by Bhughes, Aug 12, 2014.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

We exchanged on this briefly over yonder. What will answer my interest in the sensors is ...

Do you know if the MZ24 is a "positive shift" or "negative shift" radio. If it is positive shift the sensors should work with Futaba. Futaba is positive shift.

2. Bhughes

Bhughes 70cc twin V2

That

That I could not answer lol I havnt got that in depth with the radio system. Rc groups has the largest thread for the graupner radio and the graupner usa rep is on daily he could answer that question.

3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Thanks!