• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GoFundMe page set up for XFC 2016

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Use the GoFundMe link in the first post. If you'd rather not then just send it along to me and I'll put it in with our donation. To send it here use the sales@giantscalenews.com email address via paypal.

If you use the GoFundMe address just let us know what you kicked in. No pressure to go big, fwiw.

I think we're up to about $306, I saw that @TazmanianDevil donated $56 (which is probably a funky number because of exchange rates) so we'll credit him as kicking in with us. :)

Guys seem to be keeping their donation details on the down low, which is cool with me, so I'm reluctant to make a list of who gave what.

Small or large, the love will be felt!
Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
good question!

To those of you that donated, can you please forward your confirmation emails to me so that I can pass along an official tally to the powers that be? i've tried correlating your posts here with the list on the gofundmepage but it isn't working out.

@dhal22 , @kevinjulieevan , @WMcNabb , and anyone else please

thanks!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Transaction ID: 9CR571441K869633P

Dear David,

You sent a payment for $25.00 USD to Multi-Media, LLC.
Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we're up to about $230 which when doubled makes for a $460 donation so far.
i'm going to be disappointed if I end up donating less than the full $500 matching amount!