• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

glow pilot

Mikeq

150cc
bigblueswope;16420 wrote: :funny-laughing-smil:

Nah...pit bitch for the first 30 then buddy box glow...gives people a little extra incentive to post or it'll keep apprehensive posters lurking..

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I extremely disappointed. It was almost impossible for me to come up with 50 intelligent posts. I must have worked thousands and thousands of hours getting rid of my glow status and now you just give it away for free !!!

I have not been this disappointed since buying my brand new top of the line iPhone yesterday, only to learn they have a new one out today.

In protest can I have my glow status back?

/s

Mikeq

150cc
Patroller;16600 wrote:

I have not been this disappointed since buying my brand new top of the line iPhone yesterday, only to learn they have a new one out today.

/s

Talk about being a day late....I would say a dollar short but it probably wouldn't do any good...sounds like your luck is as good as mine....

Patroller

70cc twin V2
er um in all seriousness.. I have had the 5s since it was first announced. My wife needs a new one though, I will order the new one for her. I think I am getting the new watch.