• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Give-A-Way Custom Vinyl set! Up to a 40%'er. POST YOUR PLAIN PLANE

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
full

As we can tell, the site is steadily growing! Thanks to the word of mouth and great members we have here! So yet again, we pride our selfs on being the friendliest, bonded together group out there! So that being said, it's up to us to give back to the great people who keep this site going and growing.

So this Give-A-Way is going to be for a custom Vinyl set for up to a 40% plane from
Knife Edge Graphix

Let's see them plain planes!
Post a pic of you plain plane

All you have to do,

Join the site! If your already a member, then your already a step ahead!

Make a post in this thread a Picture of your PLAIN PLANE and that enters you to a chance to win! More of a presence you have on the site the better your chance to get recognized.

So since this is a giveaway for when we hit 7000 members, let's get the word out there! Share this thread to all your flying buddies.

Graphic1tyr.png

Huge thanks to Dennis @ Knife Edge Graphix

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm totally in!!!
My 40% Challenger is ready for some skin and could use something extremely wild. You guys can even tell me what color to cover it with to utilize what ever extreme design you want to do.

Attachments

• 43.JPG
    43.JPG
    404.7 KB · Views: 714
Last edited: