Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Give-a-way contest! Win a Hanger 9 Extra 300X

Discussion in 'GSN Contests' started by GSNadmin, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well count me in on this drawing. I just lost my job as Nike has closed is Golf group. Only way I am getting another plane is to win it .

2. So sorry about the job, I hope it all works out for the best for you.
    Van

3. Thanks, I moved to Texas to take this job but now we are selling the house to return to Ohio to be close to the grandkids. Hoping something will turn up there.

4. gridley

gridley New to GSN!

Ok. I'm in but don't worry. I never win anything!!

5. flyerman

flyerman New to GSN!

Glad to see the site continuing. Killer color scheme for fun in the sun. Nice to to add some red to the trailer.

6. JMFLYING

JMFLYING New to GSN!

Very nice promotion, Thank you

7. Well this post is on page 34. By the time the winner is announced in November it'll probably be 200 pages. Good luck to everyone.

8. My mom says I need this plane. Count Me, In I want to make my mother proud, LOL,

9. brskydive

brskydive New to GSN!

Is it even possible to win again!? I sure hope so!

10. count me in...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.