• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale Axel Oil anyone make the stuff?

Do-rag

100cc
Yeah but to do a good harrier landing you need to rub the bottom of the plane with lard so you can grease the landing.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The Whale oil that GM used to sell for posi-traction additive. That would fix anything. Till the do gooders made them stop using it anyway.

john_M

30cc
For years I've used "MG Chemicals Translucent Silicone Grease", and never had any issues... compatible with most plastics... but when I can, I convert my wheels to sealed bearings.

This stuff looks interesting, may keep the squeaks away

http://www.dry-fluids.com/dryfluid-gear-lube-1.html

John M,

Rusty 73

100cc
Tri-flow has work very well for me and i do havea partly tube aviation grease used for packing the main bearings , Aeroshell . If the squeakly still persist the play some money and buy a good set of axles and wheels .

flycanic

70cc twin V2
I use a product made for Cat, it is a Dry Graphite film lubricant, this will not collect dirt like grease.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I cannot think of the name but there is a special grease developed for tractor trailer hook up plates. This stuff is incredible, stick to anything and resistant to just about anything.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I cannot think of the name but there is a special grease developed for tractor trailer hook up plates. This stuff is incredible, stick to anything and resistant to just about anything.
Ultralube or Permatex 5th wheel grease. It's also extremely hard to clean off your hands and next to impossible to wash out of your clothes. I'd advise the aerosol graphite lube as mentioned earlier. It dries on and doesn't attract dirt.