• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

German DA Dealer and DA MODIFIER?!?! 6 Cylinder?!?! 4 Cylinder DA-140?!?!

WMcNabb

150cc
Same way we baffle the full scale 6-cyl? Photo is an aftermarket baffle by D'Shannon.

http://www.d-shannon-aviation.com/?q=bonanza-cooling-baffles

image.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
How in the hell would you baffle that thing? I could see a water cooled 6 banger but air???
Damn, if I had one of those six bangers, I wouldn't even hide it under a cowl. I'd leave it out in the open. Much prettier and easier to see that way. :yesss:

Ah but the cold hard truth and reality is this: 99.99999999% of us can only dream and take cold showers over something like this.

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
These guys where stating "Titanium" cranks as an option with a DLA 116 quad. This was a couple years ago on FG.
The 140 DA quad is sweet. Would easily tuck in the hood of the EF 104 after modding the box. At first I thought these engines where Chinese made when I first had a dialog with them but they are German engineers and are using "others" components to produce a unique line of engines. Proceed with caution though! When ever "German" is spoken means price is going to be high.