Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

general IMAC questions

Discussion in 'IMAC>>>Aircraft, Techniques, Equipment, etc.' started by orthobird, Sep 13, 2014.

1. JerryHailey

JerryHailey 50cc

I don't think anyone on the sequence committee would write such a thing. Legal? Yes, but just mean.

2. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Haha....yeah, I'd just like to play with that though. I've done them but ya really gotta rush things without some kind of braking!

JerryHailey likes this.
  3. Stinger

Stinger 30cc

I'm just happy that I have eliminated the constant flow of servos going back and forth between me and my servo vendor.
    Since they replaced a lot of my servos with new ones, I'm sure they're happy as well.

4. exeter-acres

exeter-acres Banned

Hmmmm.... and it is only 15k....

now where did I leave my laptop with Visio??? :devil:

5. JerryHailey

JerryHailey 50cc

LOL, you know that's two of us that will get a call from Tom.

6. tl3

tl3 50cc

VT
    Think again....no, it wasn't me...not that bad really, 6 0f 8 on the downline of a humpty is worse.

7. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

yep...more speed....YEEEEHAAAA!!!!

tl3 likes this.
  8. TazmanianDevil

TazmanianDevil Xtreme by DeFinition !

I wonder just how's the size of the exit radii would be ?!
    Just wondering....

9. tl3

tl3 50cc

VT
    The size of the exit radius, in general, is directly proportional to the distance between the end of the downline and terra firma. ;)

TazmanianDevil and bigblueswope like this.
  10. TazmanianDevil

TazmanianDevil Xtreme by DeFinition !

Gotcha, sure did...