Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fun while she lasted

Discussion in 'R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces) Ol' Plank.' started by Yankphan, Feb 28, 2015.

1. The damage looked repairable. On a side note...when ur plane starts ballooning again bump the throttle a little to break the cycle.

Video was great though

49dimes likes this.
  2. I agree with @boggintuff, that plane sure looked repairable to me. I understand you were a little p-o'd that it crashed, but it was a shame you trashed your work of art. It was a really well done aircraft that could have lived for another day.

Regards,

Dennis

49dimes likes this.
  3. My heart goes out to you. Well your enjoyment was short-lived to be sure. I had similar experience recently on a maiden. It was a really nice unusual model I'm sure you were proud of. Any plans on another?