Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Fun Foamy video by TLArford

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by TLArford, Mar 19, 2013.

1. TLArford

TLArford New to GSN!

I am posting my video of the maiden on the new Fun Foamy 80 in wingspan. A great plane to fly, it has amazed everyone that has seen it so for. Please let me know what you think.[video=youtube;9JD5JsBe-Yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JD5JsBe-Yg[/video]

2. TLArford

TLArford New to GSN!

Wow no one has any comments. I know the video in poor, did it with my phone. Thanks for viewing.

3. hone

hone 150cc

Ahahaha i don't know how i missed this one but that's sick! That thing is HUGE. Must be fun but i'd have no way to transport it :)

4. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Awesome Terry! I had missed the video too. That plane looks like a lot of fun.
    Any specs you can share such as dimensions, weight, power system, etc?

5. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

I'd like to know how you reinforce and strengthen a foam structure that large!!! Crazy!

6. That things awsome

7. Removable wings, I assume?

8. TLArford

TLArford New to GSN!

Yes their two piece with aluminum tube and spare.

9. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Terry, you might have missed my question?

10. Rick dazzler

Rick dazzler 70cc twin V2

Ky
    I think that was an 8s set-up.. I was flying in the vid.. Terry's next one for me I will have some major umph to show you guys how down and dirty it can get!
    This things fly's like a balsa plane almost and she is a floater dure to it's large size and LOW wing loading.. Around. 8.5 lbs 80" wingspan.