• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fuel Tank Size

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Man your getting way better mileage than me. I average between 12 and 14 ounce on a ten minute flight with my DA50's and GP61. Of course I do like the high speed high energy stuff.
High speed high energy does use a little more gas. But you're still getting pretty good mileage. I think I was about the same on my DLE 55 powered Edge. My 107" Edge though does pretty good. I believe that tank is a 32 ounce. Usually after 12-14 minutes, I still have just a tick above 1/2 tank. Those darned 111's aren't no DA or 3dub. But they sure run dependably.

BalsaDust

Man your getting way better mileage than me. I average between 12 and 14 ounce on a ten minute flight with my DA50's and GP61. Of course I do like the high speed high energy stuff.

That might be it there. My carden cap doesn't really 3D so it more or less just gets flown around. Does do nice poptops though.