• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Friday at the Toledo Show and the GSN/TNT Group Therapy Fly-in

WMcNabb

150cc
Thank you for the excellent event coverage and for the genius idea of the Fly-in!

Always great to see the young pilots in action!!

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Big big big thanks to the sponsors that donated the raffle prizes...

Hobbico
Hitec
West Michigan Park Flyers
Pulse Batteries
RC Logger
GiantScaleNews.com

...and to Glass City Athletics for providing us with a clean, spanking new facility that was perfect for the event!

Big shout out to Stephen "Air-to-Air" Cinch for the successful rescue mission that got my Flyzone Inum out of the rafters...he successfully went kamikaze and drilled his Estes Proto into the plane getting it to dislodge while also keeping his heli from getting stuck.....he then went on to run the helicopter into the plane again as I was holding it in my hands in a flagrant violation of airborne combat rules everywhere but that's another story for another day. :laughing:

Bipeguy03

150cc
Man wish I coulda made it!!! Unfortunately I had to leave early enough deliver a set of wings for work, looks like it was a blast! I'll make damn sure I can be there next time!!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Big shout out to Stephen "Air-to-Air" Cinch for the successful rescue mission that got my Flyzone Inum out of the rafters...he successfully went kamikaze and drilled his Estes Proto into the plane getting it to dislodge while also keeping his heli from getting stuck.....he then went on to run the helicopter into the plane again as I was holding it in my hands in a flagrant violation of airborne combat rules everywhere but that's another story for another day. :laughing:
Sounds like a great time. Sorry I missed this. Lets see some video!