• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

do you have an equipment list for what I might need (to bring) to put into one of these foam board jets?
:D

I use the Grayson mega jet V2 combo with a 3 cell 2200mah. They also sell a pushrod, motor mount, and control horn kit for like 5 bux. I make my own motor mounts with a 1.5" hole saw and some light ply. I'll try and get you some links up on here but will be real busy tonight after work. If not we can look them up together at the field on my phone. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379503483.939308.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379503493.552985.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379503508.136243.jpg
We have several different colors and we are donating one to the raffle prizes for this event. Look me up when y'all get there, we will be easy to spot, just find the guys that are having the most fun! Lol

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Is Noll or Ben going to be there? And does anyone know if they are going to have any 3DHS airframes for sale there?

I use the Grayson mega jet V2 combo with a 3 cell 2200mah. They also sell a pushrod, motor mount, and control horn kit for like 5 bux. I make my own motor mounts with a 1.5" hole saw and some light ply. I'll try and get you some links up on here but will be real busy tonight after work. If not we can look them up together at the field on my phone. View attachment 16383View attachment 16384View attachment 16385
We have several different colors and we are donating one to the raffle prizes for this event. Look me up when y'all get there, we will be easy to spot, just find the guys that are having the most fun! Lol

I got a buddy that makes these also up here in north east Arkansas

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is Noll or Ben going to be there? And does anyone know if they are going to have any 3DHS airframes for sale there?

Ben is supposed to be there per his post earlier in this thread.

Unknown if he is bringing product with him.