• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

BalsaDust

tl3;1573 wrote: So, you're giving away a free Texan, is that what I hear? ;)

LOL I will be more than happy to share the plans I have for it. They where free plans I found online so if interested just PM me your address and I will send them to you.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
RG916170;1310 wrote: Hey...what about us who fly (and convert) electric?

seriously though, good idea guys, I'm sure with a promotion like that you'll have 1000 people within a few days!

I hear ya and thanks for the reminder! We'll work electrics into the mix with future contests. :)

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Daytonarc;1465 wrote: Hey Sleepy C, you got banned from "the site that shall not be mentioned" Looking at this sites member list I see members **********, ************* and Matt Gunn.

I hope these members will not decrease the chance, even though it would be a tiny decrease, of a good guy getting the prize.
Funny thing.....I also had seen last evening that they were on the member list here, but today they are gone.......I don't want them here anyway.