• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Father and son teams in the RC community.

doublea

100cc
Just wanted to say how amazed and envious I am of what can be accomplished with a father son duo. Jase is an amazing pilot at his age. I have seen Alex Porter fly. He is so smooth. I know I am missing some but I figured they could be recognized here. My father got me started when I was 9. I have been in and out ever since. I miss his presence at the field but he pursues other interest.

Komet163

50cc
I have the privilege to count Kevin and Evan Turner her in the east TN area as friends. Evan is one heck of a young pilot, and Kevin is not far behind despite his age. I'm sure that anyone that has meet these two would agree. And now son Ben has a 89" slick he won't be far behind.

garlandk

100cc
My Granddad and I use to always fly together back when I was younger, but since I went to college and then moved away from home we don't get to fly together much. Plus he has barely flown R/C since 2011 when we lost all of our homes in the tornado.

doublea

100cc
My Granddad and I use to always fly together back when I was younger, but since I went to college and then moved away from home we don't get to fly together much. Plus he has barely flown R/C since 2011 when we lost all of our homes in the tornado.
Sorry to here that.