• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Faro Field Flyers Big Bird fly in Chehalis, Wa

Lugnut

30cc
Hey all,
The Faro Field Flyers will be hosting a get together on July 17th and 18th 2015 at our flying field in Chehalis Wa. Were basically getting together with a bunch of friends we have made all over the NorthWest, Hanging out and flying 2 full days. Dry camping is available.
We will have LED lit night flys friday and saturday night. :flyer:

http://farofieldflyers.freeforums.net/thread/24/faro-field-flyers-event-bird

Also anyone interested can attend Lewis County Radio Radio Controllers fly in on Sunday also, It is just a short distance from our field.

Jeff Christenson
Skyward Hobbies

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I think I just may have to join you for the fun and shenanigans! Marking on the calendar.

You coming to Monster Fest this year?

Lugnut

30cc
You know we would love to have ya up in our neck of the woods Mike. Were tryin to talk Tim and some of the guys from up North to come on down too if thier schedules permit. I think we can have some fun just relaxin and kickin back. Theres some great people in our hobby that are just pleasant to hang out with and fly.
We will see about Monster fest. there are a couple of family things we gotta work around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugnut

30cc
The events getting close Mikey. Still panning on making it? Its so hard to gauge turn out but it could be pretty big if everyone who has expressed interest shows up.
jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Been off the grid for a little bit just wanted to say that I'm in!! Rallying the troops for a kickass weekend now, weather looks like it'll be 82-85 meaning PERFECT!!! Just to double check, gassers OK for the night fly?

Lugnut

30cc
Glad to hear your going to make it Tim! Gas is fine, Canisters are encouraged. Yes it looks like the weather will be perfect! were getting excited.

Jeff

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Canisters for just night or during the day as well? We're pretty on top of "throttle management" due to the north end fields we fly at.