• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAA registration number decals

pawnshopmike

Staff member
When/if I put mine on it will go on the belly directly under Capt Jack's butt :attaboy:

My first thought was to put the number on the backside of the landing gear so I wouldn't have to look at it. But I know some clubs are real sticklers for following the rules and will probably want to confirm that the numbers are on there before we can fly. It would be a real pain in the arse to have to flip each plane upside down to show them the numbers if they want to see them. So now I'm thinking I'll just slap a label on the side of the fuse below the canopy to keep it easy and simple. Still might change my mind again though. Not yet flying season here in Missouri so I have a little time to mull it over.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Typical government bureaucracy.........I guess we can wait and see what happens.

Wait whato_O!!!....we are supposed to have our AMA number on our planes?!?!?!?:p

IF I put my FAA number on my plane, it will be going on the underside of the H-stab next to the fuse. outa sight/outa mind:)

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
I actually have all of mine marked inside the cockpits, out of sight enough for me. Electronic label maker with the info printed on it. Measures about 3/4" by 2" little decals. No big deal. On the small stuff I just put the labels inside battery hatches. I've been told some clubs are requiring it now so just wanted to be ready as fly in season is fast approaching.