• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAA Announces their rules for radio controlled aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komet163

50cc
When it was talked about on MSM news tonite it was all drones, where was AMA? Why have they not been out trying to educate public between model aircraft and drones, and also what sUAS groups all aircraft together

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
I am going to cancel my AMA before they automatically sign me up for the license. I would advise people not to register until we see how this pans out.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very well said Terry, too bad AMA couldn't explain it as well

That's cuz I don't give a rats arse about drones and even more so now. AMA has a fresh and growing revenue source. Now that has probably bit them in the ass because they are going to see lots of lost membership I think. Really really sad.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Call and demand your money back for next years membership. I am. They are closed now but right away when they open I will cancel.

Komet163

50cc
Also as a little side note, the same people that are writing these regs are the same ones that have told me I have to maintain a full sized aircraft in airworthy condition, then failed to define airworthiness ( would not let faa people writing regs put definition in FAR definitions) instead these old timers didn't like this sh!t and put it in advisory circular on aircraft repair and alteration

I've said all I care to say on this for now so I will now sit down, shut up and hang on and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.