• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight RC 91" Yak 54

dribar

70cc twin V2
Any idea what size motor will go in the yak? I was planning the 88" edge with a da-60 but after seeing that new color scheme, I might be waiting...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Any idea what size motor will go in the yak? I was planning the 88" edge with a da-60 but after seeing that new color scheme, I might be waiting...

It'll take up to a 70cc twin like the 91" extra I believe.

Like GYRO said, It's built for a 60+tuned pipe-70cc motor. However, if you want crazy power, someone was able to fit a BME116 in a 91" Extra....

dribar

70cc twin V2
Did a search on the internet today and came up to this old page on the EF site -- for the 88" yak ( I used to fly this plane too):
http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/88yak54.html

Look down where the price is usually and it reads: Coming soon.. Our New 91" Yak. Details will be posted soon!

woooohoooooo - It's the little things that get me thru the day :)

Peace

gyro

GSN Contributor
E-Yak!
attachment.php