• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight Owners

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Jase first off thanks for joining in here. I have not had an Extreme Flight plane I did not like. I have had the 48" Extra, 60" Edge and Laser and now finishing up a 83" MXS. Lots of help from the EF team and forum followers make it all a great experience.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Here is a pic.

8243=3044-image181.jpg
8243=3044-image181.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
I have loved Chris Hinson's designs even before he was Extreme flight.

I remember something very unfortunate happened to Chris back in the day regarding a stolen design. (This is WAY a long time ago)

I didn't know Chris at all at the time and had bought a few "ebay specials for $350 each. They were an Edge 540T and a Yak 54. The quality was decent and the planes flew great. A while later I was told the story on how those planes were the result of Chris getting ripped off, and I felt bad for Chris, but it made sense on why the planes flew so well, HE DESIGNED THEM!.

Hinson is very skilled at designing an airplane, and even better at listening to his pilots when they fly a prototype to make the perfect corrections to make the final version of an airframe perfect.

Dude rocks.

Oh and Welcome to GSN Jase! Glad to have ya!

ryan_m

100cc
I've become an avid EF lover over the last couple of years, my first EF 3d plane was the 48" Extra, and I could never find love in my heart for that plane. Went on to 3dhs, and flew them for several years, but eventually came back to try another EF plane a couple years back. A 60" Edge found its way into my hangar. What an amazing plane! Given the customer service that EF provides, and the fact that you can actually get parts and planes for more easily than 3dhs has been able to provide lately I found myself buying more and more EF. Went on and got a 48" Edge, 48" MXS, 64" MXS, 88" Extra, 78" Extra, and finally a 76/83" MXS. I'm loving that 76" MXS these days!

dp2826

50cc
TBOX;8277 wrote: Love my 91" EF Extra. Went all in with the DA70 twin. Up line is crazy!
Fun stuff, huh? I now find my 78" Extra is lacking huge in the power department after flying my EF91/DA70.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

SleepyC;8262 wrote: I have loved Chris Hinson's designs even before he was Extreme flight.!

I see that Curtis is registered, we need to see about getting Chris to visit.

Geno

70cc twin V2
No shortage of ef planes for me....

104" and 60" extra 300

64" mxs 48" yak 54 and laser.

Love these airframes! So much fun!