• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Tom K.

30cc
They should have an event down here somewhere in Florida! Yesterday was freezing though. High in the high 60s! I had to zip up my jacket! Brrrr!

[video=youtube;UTFbtNbAqzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFbtNbAqzU[/video]

--Tom K.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Hey feral,
Just gotta organize something.

I'm not sure though if the da team are that interested in 3D flying though as Richo refers to us non Imac guys as stick bashers.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Lol..... That guy just don't let a dead dog die!

Just put him on the ignore list like I have and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Feral

Hey feral,
Just gotta organize something.

I'm not sure though if the da team are that interested in 3D flying though as Richo refers to us non Imac guys as stick bashers.

Maaa are making it difficult to hold events the president of my club is the also the president of masnsw he's taken on the 3DX aus international heli comp I should ask him if he's interested in holding a 3d plane comp/funfly. I also made a Aussie pilots corner in the club section

njswede

150cc
So, hypothetically speaking (since I'm not going to buy any more planes for a year), MSX 64" or Laser 60"? I know the Laser isn't out yet, but let's speculate!

hone

150cc
Knowing how EF only improves with each airframe I'm going to say Laser too.

Though at the moment the MXS is my absolute favorite

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
I hear you on that.

I started writing sections of my clubs news letter each month about 3D, all the practice and skill sets etc to help try and educate the club guys that its not all about hovering and pop tops, tumbles etc.....

Mostly I get acceptance but its a hard road to hoe!!

Yep, the MAAA circle flying squad makes it hard work, they don't want to see 3D planks at all at any club as its considered too dangerous etc...

I try and tell the guys that i'm more about freestyle and that 3D is just one component of the freestyle thing but also a lot of Imac precision as well and that takes many flights a week of practice to get it all flowing together.....

If you can get a fly in happening I'll come up and huck!!