• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

gyro

GSN Contributor
Seems like they're going backwards through the 3D forum threads and just handing out points like candy on Halloween. Shameful...

Dave - I can hear that 60" Edge just CALLING your name. You need one of these. Trust me.

60" extra 60" extra

btw a couple months ago the 48" finally gave up....motor box failure mid hover. Loved that plane and flew the snot out of it. Need to pony up and buy another after i get caught up on my other projects

Turnerm

50cc
60" extra 60" extra

btw a couple months ago the 48" finally gave up....motor box failure mid hover. Loved that plane and flew the snot out of it. Need to pony up and buy another after i get caught up on my other projects

Really?? Man. You must have been beating the snot out of that thing with all sorts of high energy tumbles and what not. But glad it served us both well for as long as it did.

So you have the 60" Extra? I just recently picked up a used 60" Edge and love it. SUPER floaty and SUPER docile but can be angry as a hornet if you want it to be. I love it!