• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Don't know yet. Leaning toward the EME60. I have a DLE55 but everyone that I have talked to has said to go with a 60cc motor on the 91. The DLE55 does well but lacks the punch.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Don't know yet. Leaning toward the EME60. I have a DLE55 but everyone that I have talked to has said to go with a 60cc motor on the 91. The DLE55 does well but lacks the punch.

I had an excellent running DLE55 in my 89 Slick, and the EME60 made a noticable improvement... although since Chad isn't selling them right now, I'd lean towards the DA60 if you have the cash!

-G

hone

150cc
If you want to give the EME a try i'd go with Milehighrc. You'll have 30 days to try it out and return it for a full refund if you don't like it and they have an 18 month warranty. I know TDRC was offering this too but who knows what they're doing now. I've heard good things about Mike at Milehigh.