• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Extreme Flight 88" Yak w/ DA-50

fmidgett

New to GSN!
$995.00

The original yellow and black Extreme Flight 88" yak. No room in the apartment so I must let this historic plane go. Complete with DA-50, Hitec HS-5955TG servos on rudder & elevators, Hitec 635HB on throttle. Cowl has some cracks but otherwise this is in great shape. (A new cowl is $50 at extremeflightrc.com) Wings have "HiGHER PLANE" in large black letters. This DA 50 has always run like a top, but hasn't been started in a few years now. I'm taking this to the Barks Swap meet on 1/24/15. PM me if you're interested. If it doesn't sell tomorrow I would consider delivery to any east coast location that is in our path of travel as we travel fairly frequently.
RJHendFF_FredHeatherHovCrp.jpg photo 1.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Last edited:

fmidgett

New to GSN!
Bob- So far I still have it. How far are you from AC? We might be going there this spring but haven't firmed anything up yet.

Also, FYI, we have family in Jacksonville Florida. So for a $50 delivery fee we'll take it to anywhere on the I95 south corridor between Fayetteville NC and Jax FL. We also regularly travel to Franklin NC. So we'd also deliver to western NC on I40.