• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

hone

150cc
2" arms are available now. http://store.aztechaeromodels.com/store/

I know he has futaba but check the site if you need hitec or jr he may have those too. I also used a 4.5" arm at the 4" hole for the rudder.

I did some one stop shopping for this plane when I was at Azhar's shop. I was like a kid in a candy store lol.

I got a 16oz tank but he just got the 12oz fourtitudes in that may have been a better choice.

I used Taildragger rc 1.5" arms on the wings, 4" double on the rudder and 2" In the 1.75 hole on the ele. Had to push my aileron servos to 150 on the radio, but getting max deflection everywhere. Make sure you don't go over 100 on the rudder with a 4" arm or the rudder will hit the ele.

hone

150cc
Ordered a blue anodized ultimate style spinner for mine today. 3.25" tru turn with lightened backplate.

Was going to go carbon but with all the other bling I got on this plane I had to put some aluminum up front.

The white falcon electric spinner is back ordered, but eventually I will have some bling on the nose. ESC and new arms should be ready by the weekend. Maybe I can get one of my buds to run my camera.

hone

150cc
I just realized the da35 ignition has a light on it so as long as you can see it through the cowl you don't necessarily need an external light on the side of your plane(although when night flying the light can come in handy) uploadfromtaptalk1408569347099.jpg