• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

hone

150cc
I have an extra NIP jtec if you're looking for one ole. $70.

I flew a DA35 in one of Azhar's planes this weekend and it is really smooth, has great response, and transition. I'm really looking forward to firing mine up.

I am not sure they are making a large one for the 35 yet. I got the one DA sent me, which is the small one. I have a few large jtecs for 60cc engines.

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Thanks for sharing Ryan and nice flying... Interesting to see how it does when it gets broken in. It clearly did better when the fuel burned down on pull outs, but it appears to lack some low end grunt.

Low end grunt is what twins are for. I want to see a VVRC-40 on a pipe. I wonder if the 2 into 1 will support that sort of exhaust.

AKfreak

150cc
My 74 Edge with a 69 inch fuse from 3DHS cost $485.20 delivered. My 78 Extra with a 76 inch fuse, cost $576.48 delivered. My guess is that the 83 MXS will cost $606, so it's starting to get up there. But these are still fair prices considering the fun we have with them, which is something I can't say about the last 73 inch bargain plane I bought where the shipping was only $49. ;)

Mine was $629.00

All this shipping stuff makes me feel glad I got mine when I did. Mine was $480 hand delivered by Chris Henson himself out of the EF trailor in BG :)