• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight/3DHS New Website

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
I just ordered from the new website! They had my favorite small plane back in stock... the 41" edge. Also, all the new planes are in stock as well!!!

ryan_m

100cc
Unless you want a black/yellow Extra 330 LT in the 75" or 61" size. Those didn't seem to make it. And I was very eager for one of each.
Tired of waiting, I think I'll buy something different. Waited for that 61" Extra for the last nine months. Sold my other 60" planes in anticipation, but will wait no longer.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I just ordered from the new website! They had my favorite small plane back in stock... the 41" edge. Also, all the new planes are in stock as well!!!

That plane is a blast to fly. Only thing I don't like is the landing gear. It bends too easy and the plane likes to nose over. So I modded mine. Added carbon gear and moved it forward about 3/4 of an inch.

image.jpg
image.jpg