• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Excited to Be Here!!!

Hello Everyone!

I'm very excited to have this opportunity to work with "SleepyC" and Giant Scale News. I'm off to Waco and Apache Pass next month and hope to meet many of you there. I'll be the Maniac with the Camera!! I've met many of you at past events and really Love This Sport. If you have an upcoming Event and would like to Invite Everyone ... then let us know here on Giant Scale News!! .... So ... Safe Travels and Fly 'Em Like You Don't Have A Penny In "Em!!!

-Mimi .... Model Aviation Memories by Mimi

17277=11761-awake.jpg
17277=11761-awake.jpg

Welcome Mimi! Hope to see you at Apache Pass next month. Planning on burning some fuel and snapping pics at Bomber Field B-17 meet and the Rice Memorial at Kingsbury. Again, welcome aboard!

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Welcome to the site Mimi! Steve told me a bunch of good stuff about you and your work, definitely looking forward to meeting you sometime.

Bart

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Welcome... Wow... checked out your facebook page. Very talented work ! Looking forward to following !