• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Excited to be here!

Mikeq

150cc
Glad you're here Alex...just finish a bike trip to Texas last month and my first visit to Austin..did the LBJ library and ate at the original Chuy's..already planning a return trip.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Welcome to the show Alex!

Thanks for compliments and for that you're off to a good start as well. ;)

Mike come out and fly with us next time! I am a member of ARCA which is the field up north.

jhelber....I am an Aggie behind enemy lines!

Mikeq

150cc
Alexaggie;2870 wrote: Mike come out and fly with us next time! I am a member of ARCA which is the field up north.

You use to live in College Station??? Just kidding....Not sure we will make it back this summer but if we do I'll give you a shout.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Alexaggie;2870 wrote: Mike come out and fly with us next time! I am a member of ARCA which is the field up north.

Are you going to be at octoberfest? I was at the preview and it looks like it's gonna be sweet!

Howdy Alex!

An Aggie living in Austin? What'll they think of next! Got a stepson living there out 183 in the Riata area. The flying is good up in that area and the eating out is too. Give Threadgill's a shot... Good food and good music! Welcome aboard!

WT
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif