Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Suggestion Event advertising banner

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by Decal Dennis, Aug 23, 2016.

1. I know we can look in the events threads, but it would be nice to have a full time dedicated banner for advertising upcoming major events and club events:) I think it would be some nice exposure for all.

2. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

If the event supports the site I will support them by running a banner for the event.

3. @Decal Dennis and I will have our trailer at the event. Does that count as supporting the site? In fact, we support GSN at every event we attend. Everywhere we go, the trailer follows.:D

image.jpg

js-rc, Alky6, BalsaDust and 2 others like this.
  4. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

Oh hell ya..I need that decal on my trailer!

BalsaDust and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Krzy4RC

Krzy4RC GSN Contributor

Everywhere I compete with me 93" AJ Laser bling 7.jpg , I support the site...

js-rc, Alky6, BalsaDust and 2 others like this.

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I gots the same ones on my PAU Sukhoi and in the same spot.

7. Yep...I was making those decals when Bart owned GSN

8. That's 5 feet of GSN support there!!

pawnshopmike and ChickenBalls like this.
  9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Yup yup yup. My sukhoi is all your stuff other than the booma rc and savox decals.

10. Let me know....I can make some for you. Just about any size with my large format printer, laminated and contour cut.