• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene, Oregon Monster Fest/3DBASH August 21st-23rd 2015!!

maxx4wd

50cc
Awesome! We would love to have ya! Bring what ever you have and fly it! it is called the Monster Fest but we fly lots of foamies, 20cc and up! Doesn't have to be 3D Aerobatic plane either. Shoot gotta a multirotor or heli? Bring it and fly the heck out of it! For those newer pilots, come there are lots of us and it's always a great time to learn new things!

I've gotta little bit of everything (jack of all trades and master of none)...I have some sweet fpv mini quads that I'm sure a lot of the guys might be willing to try - an s900 with a gh3 on it for some really nice filming and the 3d aerobatic planes (nothing huge but fine for my level)...just have to see if I can pull the trailer up this year...might be on a business trip but worse comes to worse I'll bring a night flying flat foamy and maybe a little quad or something...hope to see you guys there and finally meet a lot of you that I've talked with before...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm signed up can't wait for an awesome weekend.

Sweet! Man I can't wait. Love the new avatar! You gonna bring that baby down? I will have my 35% Extra 260, a new 50cc RedwingRC Extra 330 and Supatim will be delivering my AJ Aircraft 73" Laser! Woo Hoo Gonna be fun fun fun!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Got some goodies from [MENTION=3247]tail draggerrc[/MENTION] and Hobbico has jumped on board to sponsor as well!

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
As long as its still flying it'll be there lol. Im hoping to pick up a redwing 50cc to replace my totaled 88" edge before the event but not sure if funds will allow it as I also want to get a trailer and pay off the MX2 before the event lol.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
One suggestion I think would be fun would be to have a few pilots that are wiling to buddy box some spectators. I absolutely love my DX9 and its wireless buddy box system and I'll let anyone fly any of my planes via the buddy box. I actually find it funny when I'm at the field and offer to let new guys get some stick time and they almost always say no they aren't good enough yet.

I will most likely bring a spare Spektrum tx just for buddy boxing but i havent been out yet where someone didn't have a spektrum tx to use as a slave box

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
We usually offer that at funflys that are just our club. It's always a great idea to offer people the opportunity to buddy box but in my experience with this event the flight line is always busy (last year was the exception as it was kinda windy) with giant birds and it's intimidating for spectators. Bring it and we will see if we have some time available to do it. :)

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Any updates? Is there a rough itenerary as far as what you would like to accomplish this weekend? Or will be more of a fun fly like last year? Anything works for me I'm just excited to get down there and try to not war up my big bird lol