• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene, Oregon Monster Fest/3DBASH August 21st-23rd 2015!!

Patto

70cc twin V2
This will be the best Monster Fest yet. Dare I say the best event in the Northwest for 2015? Oh yes, I'm saying it... Maybe even the premier Giant Scale 3D event for the west coast...

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I just found out that Molalla's Cub Nuts event is the same weekend. So no fun cub bashing for me since I'll be at Monsterfest. put in for Thursday through Monday off so let's party lol

Yeti

30cc
I'm totally in on this!!!! Going to take a week away from the office so I can roll in early and leave late, "Uh, I'm working in the field this week", lol

Last edited by a moderator:

maxx4wd

50cc
I'm excited about this one - after missing out on last year due to a last minute issue...I may actually be able to attend this year...may or may not be able to fly though...just depends on timing.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm excited about this one - after missing out on last year due to a last minute issue...I may actually be able to attend this year...may or may not be able to fly though...just depends on timing.

Awesome! We would love to have ya! Bring what ever you have and fly it! it is called the Monster Fest but we fly lots of foamies, 20cc and up! Doesn't have to be 3D Aerobatic plane either. Shoot gotta a multirotor or heli? Bring it and fly the heck out of it! For those newer pilots, come there are lots of us and it's always a great time to learn new things!