• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice! Find myself or Brad when you arrive and we will get a great spot. First come first serve. :)

maxx4wd

50cc
maxx4wd, that would be an amazing idea! Thank you so very much for the offer! If you are going to be only an hour and a half away, you for sure should stop by and do some flying! The field is amazing and HUGE! People are awesome as well! When we decide if we are going to be there, I will let you know. Thank you for your generosity in offering to take our planes for us!

Regards,

Pete

Well I'm totally bummed...on one hand I'm glad that our house just sold, but the bad part is that I won't be able to make it to this awesome event and even worse, I won't be able to help out pete and his crew. Looks like we are going to be stuck packing and/or moving right smack dab in the middle of this event. If for some reason everything falls apart on our sale (which isn't likely) then I may be able to go but looks like we won't be able to make this awesome event this year. Pete - sorry for rescinding the offer to transpo some of the gear up, but I just don't think I can make it pencil out...hate when life gets in the way of flying....but that's how the ball bounces sometimes. On a side note though - I would love to fly with you guys sometime - it'll just have to be a little bit while everything settles down...there's no real 3d pilots in my area so it'd be awesome to fly with like minded hobby nuts like myself...

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ah man sorry you can't make it, was looking forward to meeting you! Well maybe next year! Take care and good luck on selling the house, it can be a real pain.

maxx4wd

50cc
Ah man sorry you can't make it, was looking forward to meeting you! Well maybe next year! Take care and good luck on selling the house, it can be a real pain.

Thanks Mike...I was really looking forward to it - was planning on bringing up the whole family and make a cool little trip out of it...but for sure next year {it's already on my calendar right next to Joe Nall ;) } Will have to live vicarously through the posted pics and videos this time around.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
The good guys and girls at Hobbico chipped in a Futaba 6EX radio for our raffle! Thanks Hobbico for supporting our event again. :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Mike...I was really looking forward to it - was planning on bringing up the whole family and make a cool little trip out of it...but for sure next year {it's already on my calendar right next to Joe Nall ;) } Will have to live vicarously through the posted pics and videos this time around.

Right on! Take care man. :)

koss1000

30cc
I am going to be staying in town (Eugene) doesn't seem to be that far away but is what it is as the room is booked. I am driving up Thursday so should be out at the field with video cam and nikon ready to go.