• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

koss1000

30cc
Thanks you guys glad you liked it. Its always kinda nail biting when you produce something like this and we kinda have to try to take everything in account as the process gets put together. I want to continue to make some good dvds for the rc and aviation community. Hopefully next year my plan will come to fruition with a large motorhome I can take to shoots that will also have a "studio" on board kinda a news desk sort of thing to bring pilots and crew in for interviews and things like that. Should be interesting. I have a Scale Heli and an IMAC shoot left for the year. Also we will be at the Reno Air Races again and thats it.

Oh and if you guys saw the video on Vimeo and liked it please put out a review on the Vimeo. It really helps to promote things. I hope to see some of you guys next go round and make some more friends in process.

koss1000

30cc
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3zNvDDEKo1GS2VuQWRVNDREejQ/edit?usp=sharing[/video]
A little fun highlight video

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3zNvDDEKo1GS2VuQWRVNDREejQ/edit?usp=sharing[/video]
A little fun highlight video

I just received the dvd's last night!!! I watched the whole 90 minutes and wow it sure was great to get the dvd to see all the fun I missed as I was talking to folks, answering questions, helping vendors etc... Great job koss1000!

koss1000

30cc
I just received the dvd's last night!!! I watched the whole 90 minutes and wow it sure was great to get the dvd to see all the fun I missed as I was talking to folks, answering questions, helping vendors etc... Great job koss1000!

Thanks Mike.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Looks like you guys had a good crowd. Nice work [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] and gang!
[MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] and I are still trying to get something going for the Northeast. It's a pretty busy region believe it or not and settling on a "non- conflict" date has been tough.
Perhaps we can "ease" into one of our existing events with a 3DRCF tent/ area. Maybe treat it as an informational/ introductory to the forum with some smaller vendor representation. Ideas welcomed!
We have a great venue (a small active airport) but it would likely be weekend days only. RVs are good and we may be able to have tenting. Our
"open" events (one in July and one in October right now, September is still in the air) include all disciplines but there is a good presence of 3D, XA and precision flying mixed in with scale, turbine and general flying. I'd say we have about a 30-40% presence when most of the guys can be there. When "all" the area 3D/ XA guys can be there (this year tough with Cody and Tyler preparing for World IMAC). We would command over 50% of the pilots for sure.
Mike feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread if needed. Didn't want to "hijack" but it was on the same subject. Wanted to get it out there while I was thinking about it. We really would like to get something up here. If not a full blown event, perhaps this "intro" idea may work. Matt and I would be the area "reps". Something to build on. Thanks