• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF 104 extra vs 3DHS 108 extra 330LT

I'm flying an EF 104 extra but the other day my LHS got the 3DHS 108 330LT in the yellow colour scheme. Really nice looking plane! Am tempted to buy it but would like to hear from you guys who have flown both. Is it as great a 3D airframe as the EF?

I have equal amount of time on each airframe. Despite tuning the engine on the EF, I would lean towards the EF. They both will do what ever you want them to do. Honestly, get the one you can get right now and not have to wait on it. I havent looked to see if either are in stock or not.

The EF is an airplane that is on my long list to get. And now with PAU releasing @Terrycustom Viper ST, it is on the quick list to get. I may just have to sell my OMP Extra or 8 8911HV JR servos to get one.