• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Don Smith P-51 Mustang

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The "Shine" is "Fine".....:big-grin:

P-51D polished.jpg 60d393b8d62cbe4671e93412493e1666.jpg 2011 Spring and Chino 154.JPG Scott%20Yoak.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Gentlemen, a bit of an update for you fellas. Due to certain mitigating factors, it has been ultimately, undeniably and absolutely, unequivalently even decided that this 112" Don Smith P51D Mustang will not be built without the most quintessential badass inline on the planet!! Kolm IL 150 or nuthin' at all.
impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well all I can say it is a pity you live that far away or else I would over all the time just to look at that motor. Good for you glad for you have the means to make this the ultimate mustang and I am definitely going for the ride with you.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well all I can say it is a pity you live that far away or else I would over all the time just to look at that motor. Good for you glad for you have the means to make this the ultimate mustang and I am definitely going for the ride with you.
You're welcome...in fact, all ya'll are welcome anytime you are through the neighborhood to come fly with us. I expect I may be going a little more scale on the "Stang" than originally thought. I just hope I can get her built and maidened before the next Warbird event next year.