• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Don Smith P-51 Mustang

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Mike. But no can do. Got to get that Velox done first. Time to get down to business.

Yes, I do indeed. Only one question. You talk about them? Huh, I see me talking "to" the beast. Not like I do my redheads. But good conversations all the same. Lol
Unfortunately I do, got to let them know you love them. Right?? Or are we sick?
One day at the field I asked one if she felt ill, time for a new plug kind of thing. My spotter said ahh, your one of those? What he meant I do not know. lol. He he.
I think I am going to get me another one here shortly.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Unfortunately I do, got to let them know you love them. Right?? Or are we sick?
One day at the field I asked one if she felt ill, time for a new plug kind of thing. My spotter said ahh, your one of those? What he meant I do not know. lol. He he.
I think I am going to get me another one here shortly.
Yeah... you know what he meant
Lol. Yes, I would venture a guess that we are "one of those". Hell, if I didn't talk to my chi-hua-hua, dubs or now Beast Kolm, I would be sick.
:laughing:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Drooling all over my iPad this morning!!
Silly that we get excited hearing a motor run?? NO, NOT AT ALL!!!
Be careful of that drooling. People could mistake it as a sign there is a mental deficiency and have you committed. Lol. Oh wait, there "is" a mental deficiency. Anyone that spends more on an airplane engine than a vacation to another country seriously needs physiologic help.
crazy-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes, yes there is. And..."HERE", it is!! At least it is a start. So, I wonder how much I could get for all my redheads? Anyone interested? Never, have I ever had a brand new engine that started so eloquently easy! A spray of gas to get the dry girl wet and vroom....! This video is honestly the very first time this engine has been started since it was test run at Kolm brand new off the assembly bench nearly two years ago. When Daniel, (the gent I bought the motor from) bought this brand new for his Carf Spitfire, he kept it in a box and went to IMAC. I sure am glad he did. Kind of reminds me of a Harley in Toms garage/shop. And now I can see why those that have had the good fortune of procuring a Kolm, have and covet them so dearly. There is no substitute for "AWESOME".

NO, I really won't part with my Dubs. But dang, I sure would like to have more Kolm Engines. Enjoy my friends. Hopefully as much as I did.
Thanks for that isn’t that just outrageous man I love that. I replayed it 5 times already. 3W is great engine but that is the RR of model aeroplane engines.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Just replayed it again I think I am in love with an others mans engine. We are sick bunch of guys.

If that was my engine trust one of my planes would be stripped and trying to get that engine to fit and get it in to the air at any amount of work I could not wait 1 or two years for the Stang to be built.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just replayed it again I think I am in love with an others mans engine. We are sick bunch of guys.

If that was my engine trust one of my planes would be stripped and trying to get that engine to fit and get it in to the air at any amount of work I could not wait 1 or two years for the Stang to be built.
Thanks Snoopy. Yeah, it's a sickness for sure. I had to chuckle last night when I was packing up to leave my friend's house. He told me he said, you know, if you want you can just leave that here so we won't have to keep mounting it when we want to break it in. My response as you can probably guess was, no! LOL.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Be careful of that drooling. People could mistake it as a sign there is a mental deficiency and have you committed. Lol. Oh wait, there "is" a mental deficiency. Anyone that spends more on an airplane engine than a vacation to another country seriously needs physiologic help.
View attachment 107038
Or, the people that wouldn't buy that instead of spending the money going on vacation to another country might be the sick ones.:yesss: