• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLE-55RA NIB W/ Xion 23x8 CF prop for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLE-55RA NIB W/ Xion 23x8 CF prop for sale $425 shipped

image.jpgimage.jpg

I have a DLE-55RA NIB, and a Xion 23x8 CF prop NIP for sale. I opened the box for the motor to take the pictures. The reason that I am selling them is to help with funds for a trip to Florida for my Wife. She got a phone call last Sunday that her Grandfather is terminal with cancer. He was given two weeks to two months left. Family is priority over my hobby. I will take them on the trip with us so they can be shipped if someone buys them this week. I will be leaving for Florida tomorrow and we will be there until Saturday August 23rd. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Sorry to hear your family is having problems. I do have to ask, how much for the motor and prop shipped?

Sorry about that I forgot to post the asking price. I am asking for $425.00 shipped, the post has been corrected with price.

Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.