• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLE 30 nib LPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLE 30 nib LPU $200

dle 30.jpg as title say I have a dle 30 nib I stole the stand offs for electric project $200

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

I don't understand why you've got it listed as LPU - motors are the easiest things to ship!
That might be part of the problem with lack of interest.

So how do you all get paid I don't have a Paypal account I have sent money order to some people if a low money amount because I feel most people are honest I just didn't think that someone would send me a money order for $200 plus shipping and count on me to ship motor and then what if someone in deal not happy then we have another mess I don't have to sell just ordered aero works extra 260 feel a 35 will pull plane better if I don't sell I will just put 30 on plane

njswede

150cc
I don't think there's a good answer other than "get a paypal account", unfortunately. The fact that it has buyer and seller protection built in makes it superior to anything else. The only other alternative would be to use a 3rd party escrow service, but that's kind of a pain.

SnowDog

So how do you all get paid I don't have a Paypal account I have sent money order to some people if a low money amount because I feel most people are honest I just didn't think that someone would send me a money order for $200 plus shipping and count on me to ship motor and then what if someone in deal not happy then we have another mess I don't have to sell just ordered aero works extra 260 feel a 35 will pull plane better if I don't sell I will just put 30 on plane

I don't think there's a good answer other than "get a paypal account", unfortunately. The fact that it has buyer and seller protection built in makes it superior to anything else. The only other alternative would be to use a 3rd party escrow service, but that's kind of a pain.

yeah, ditto that...get a paypal account...it is the easiest way to handle these kind of transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.