• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dle 120 crankshaft assembly

Guys is the crankshaft assembly the same for the Dle 120 and 111? I damaged the assembly in a crash and the 111 assembly is available. So if it's the same then I can be back in the air this weekend.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just guessing but I would think not because the 120 crank probably has longer con rods. See if you can find the bore and stroke info for each engine and you will know for sure.

Guys is the crankshaft assembly the same for the Dle 120 and 111? I damaged the assembly in a crash and the 111 assembly is available. So if it's the same then I can be back in the air this weekend.

Same stroke, different bore. Heck in many cases a 111 crank won't fit another 111 so the chances of the later version fitting a 120 would be slim in my opinion ..... but you never know.