• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Des Moines Modelaires 3D Harvest Huck Sept 11-14, 2014

Hey guys I am thinking about bringing my Aeroworks Extra 260QB for sale if anyone is interested. It is set up with a Hitec 7954's and a Mintor 38 that runs good. Sold without receiver, reg and battery.

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
Look forward to this weekend. The Boss and I should be there Friday morning. I'll have the Red Bull Slick with me. Mike and his wife will be in late Friday.

Duane. Tell my little friend Noa (sp) that I faild to get my Slick done for him to fly. Couldn't be helped. Maybe we can sweet talk the Red Bull owner into a flite.

iahawkflyer;16040 wrote: Hey guys I am thinking about bringing my Aeroworks Extra 260QB for sale if anyone is interested. It is set up with a Hitec 7954's and a Mintor 38 that runs good. Sold without receiver, reg and battery.
Price, specs, pic's??

You can check Aeroworks site for airplane specs. It will come with 5-7954SH servos($75ea), 1-hitec 645 on throtle, Fortitude tank, Sparkswitch, all extensions, Falcon carbon prop, carbon spinner and Mintor 38. The airplane new is $549 plus shipping. I am asking $750. I will have it with me on Friday and Saturday So come check it out. It is a very low time airframe with everything new at time of build except a couple of extensions.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Charging batteries and stacking stuff in the trailer today, looking to head out mid morning tomorrow!!!! The LAW has her batteries all charged and camera disks cleaned off and ready.

Gonna be a lot of people crowded around the fire tomorrow night, going down to 38.. Saturday looks awesome, low 60's and light winds.. :big dance:

Terry,

Look forward to meeting you, I'm a builder and I see your skills. They will have to yell at us to stop talking shop.. Lol. Have a safe trip.