• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Delro Raven 3.1M build

Wacobipe

100cc
@MattyMatt ...is there any thermal barrier between your canister mufflers and the electronics in the fuse? It does not appear so from the pictures but not entirely clear. I'm contemplating the need in my 2.5m Raven. Thanks.

Allan

30cc
Very nice. I will get some pics up of mine soon. in primer just final finishing before paint. does anybody have any details of where / who may do a paint mask for the raven. I really don't fancy masking that up myself. or does anybody have the vectors so I could get a mask cut myself.

Cheers

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Very nice. I will get some pics up of mine soon. in primer just final finishing before paint. does anybody have any details of where / who may do a paint mask for the raven. I really don't fancy masking that up myself. or does anybody have the vectors so I could get a mask cut myself.

Cheers
Allan can't wait to see your progress. Delro sells the Raven outline. I ordered it along with some other stuff my kit was missing.

Wacobipe

100cc
Allan can't wait to see your progress. Delro sells the Raven outline. I ordered it along with some other stuff my kit was missing.
Whoa...Delro sells it? I had no idea...and that makes life IMMENSELY easier knowing that!!! Thanks Jlc!

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Whoa...Delro sells it? I had no idea...and that makes life IMMENSELY easier knowing that!!! Thanks Jlc!
I hope I'm not leading you a stray. I haven't received my stuff yet, actually it might be awhile but as I understand it they are sending my the outline of the raven cut in my scheme color.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Ok I had to back up and do the cowl before I set the firewall to make sure I didn't block access to where I needed to get. Delro uses aluminum tubes blind nuts on the front and tabs on the back. I got lucky and fit is perfect. I opened up the hole in the back of the cowl but haven't opened the hole in front for the carb yet. I ordered nylon cap screws to replace the flat head screws.
IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG IMG_0872.JPG